Audience Questionsfor Sep. 12, 2011
video q. by Barbara Seymour Giordano @ProImage360 | 102 views
text q. by Russ Dollinger | 2 views
04. " In your experience, what is the biggest mistake one can make when planning the exit strategy? "
text q. by laura davidson | 0 views
05. " How would a start up exit strategy differ based on which of the 3 types of buyers we would target? "
text q. by james guzzetta | 0 views
text q. by Ray Chan | 24 views
08. " That was great, but I was talking about liquidity for employees by selling the stock before exit. "
text q. by Russ Dollinger | 0 views
11. " What's the best way for a solo entrepreneur to build a team of individuals w/complementary skills? "
text q. by Dave Rugh | 0 views
12. " 80% of the startups are on life support, but great product, what is the best way to sell the company "
text q. by Kim Bechthold | 0 views
text q. by Patty Rappa | 0 views
15. " Should i) detailed or ii) general attention be given to the anticipated exit in the investor pitch? "
text q. by Chris Nunes | 0 views
16. " Any good resources/incubators in OC to help open doors to potential clients for a functional B2B ? "
text q. by Josh Wortman | 2 views