02.. "Do you have a particular formula for writing licks, or do you generally make it up as you go along?"
text question asked by Lee Daffern | 44 views
Audience Questionsfor Oct. 20, 2011
02. " Do you have a particular formula for writing licks, or do you generally make it up as you go along? "
text q. by Lee Daffern | 44 views
text q. by Josh Dickins | 13 views
text q. by Jamie Smith | 7 views
05. " any tips for learning legato/sweep picking? at the moment im just playing through my modes slowly. "
text q. by Sam MJ | 7 views
text q. by nate allen | 6 views
07. " Which pick do you use and did you ever try some more expensive picks and how do they compare? Greetz "
text q. by Matthijs Budding | 7 views
text q. by Alistair Stead | 6 views
text q. by Tommy Hilton | 7 views
text q. by Mister Riff | 3 views
11. " What is a failsafe method of hitting pinch harmonix higher up the fretboard, thumb position etc "
text q. by Kyle marsden | 5 views
12. " How do you keep yourself motivated to practice?? After a year of playing, I'm already struggling! :( "
text q. by Iain MacLeod | 6 views
text q. by Shane Keen | 78 views
16. " Justwanted to say,even though you and Rob's tuition is very helpful,the best thing you do is inspire "
text q. by nate allen | 4 views
text q. by Sam MJ | 3 views
text q. by Ryan Lawley | 3 views