15.. "Do you think the Jazz make an in-sesaon trade or wait until the draft picks shake out?"
text question asked by Dave Judd | 2563 views
Audience Questionsfor Feb. 14, 2012
text q. by James Hansen | 147 views
03. " any correlation to Harris better offensive games when Al is out? seems ball moves quicker/more. "
text q. by Jake J | 119 views
04. " Player efficiency, is Jose Calderon efficient? a FA this summer or via trade (DH and draft pic) "
text q. by joe prudden | 115 views
text q. by iPrinceJester @Twitter | 102 views
07. " would a quantitative / money-ball analysis suggest are the critical pieces for a conf. finalist? "
text q. by Michael Chabries | 205 views
08. " In summer 2012, do you want cap flexibility (keep expiring contracts) or prospects (trade players)? "
text q. by Brian O'Keefe | 127 views
09. " If Jazz end up with around the 8th and 12th picks in this draft do they look to trade one or both? "
text q. by Geoff Beckstrom | 169 views
10. " Does Burks have a future as a PG? He seems like a solid ball handler but haven't seen him pass much "
text q. by Jake S | 820 views
11. " Burks seems to get all his pts on the FT line. What does he need to do to be a better finisher? "
text q. by Alex Perkins | 207 views
text q. by Nick Peck | 165 views
13. " Jazz teams have struggled in the past with playing to the level of the competition. What causes this "
text q. by LongTimeJazzFan @Twitter | 145 views
text q. by steve shoell | 111 views
text q. by Dave Judd | 2563 views
16. " This team needs a shooter. Do you see them making a move this season, or address in the offseason? "
text q. by Dan Eriksen | 513 views
text q. by Zach Lancaster | 536 views
18. " If/when the trade market heats up on March 1st, what players would be available for the Jazz to get? "
text q. by Steve Heath | 595 views
text q. by krischatelain @Twitter | 287 views
text q. by scottaparris @Twitter | 268 views
text q. by UtahJazzV4FTW @Twitter | 226 views
text q. by Kenny Rawlins | 170 views
23. " I loved wesley mathews as much as anyone, but how smart does KOC look right now for not overpaying? "
text q. by Chad Nielson | 199 views
24. " What about grabbing Steve Nash to end his career and help our transition into the G-time era? "
text q. by jwinskowski @Twitter | 188 views
text q. by Tswany1 @Twitter | 175 views
26. " new CBA teams only have 1 player with 5 yr deal, will issues arise w/ DF, AB, & EK if GH is 5 yr man "
text q. by drush72 @Twitter | 152 views
text q. by JoeOertel @Twitter | 151 views
30. " When do you think Kanter will be able to go up strong and dunk with authority? he's missing layups "
text q. by Aaron Presbury | 157 views
text q. by Geoff Beckstrom | 246 views
text q. by hmm uhh | 263 views
33. " Do you have a sense of whether Paul's game meshes better with Kanter or Favor? Same question for al. "
text q. by Corey McPartland | 192 views
text q. by Wes Albertson | 166 views
35. " Paul Pierce for Millsap... Gives us a shooter, championship leadership and a closer. Good deal? "
text q. by Jesse Dunn | 154 views
36. " What do u think Evans future is with Utah? He'll be 25 next yr and just not getting minutes to grow "
text q. by Jake S | 161 views
text q. by James Hansen | 184 views
text q. by Jacob Day | 168 views
40. " College corollary: BYU's Damarcus Harrison--24.4% of possessions, 28% of shots; 77.4 offensive rtg. "
text q. by Greg Wrubell | 166 views
text q. by David Smith | 156 views
42. " What would the ramifications be of sending Millsap to the bench at this point of the season? "
text q. by Tim Ormond | 155 views