10.. "Do you have a patent? If so did you feel it was crucial to raising funds?"
text question asked by Jason Lewis | 95 views
Audience Questionsfor Feb. 27, 2012
video q. by Barbara Seymour Giordano @ProImage360 | 237 views
text q. by Frank Peters | 21 views
03. " For a services oriented company with a non tangible product, how would you suggest getting funded? "
text q. by Toussainttech @Twitter | 14 views
text q. by Tan Rezaei | 15 views
text q. by jamesc0519 @Twitter | 14 views
text q. by Elliot Darvick | 12 views
07. " starting out, how did you handle issues like accounting &legal stuff. did you wing it or hire firms? "
text q. by Josh Wortman | 17 views
text q. by Eric Lederhaus | 10 views
09. " Many of the biggest companies in the world grew organically. When should VC be used? Pros and Cons. "
text q. by Russ Dollinger | 455 views
text q. by Jason Lewis | 95 views
11. " Did you have a pitch deck? And what 1-2 slides matter most? Or does straight into a demo work best? "
text q. by Jesse Gant | 26 views
text q. by Tan Rezaei | 25 views
text q. by Toussainttech @Twitter | 21 views
15. " Are there angels at TCA who invest in consumer retail products? Also - We’re only looking for a sma "
text q. by David Jacobsen | 9 views
text q. by angel bronsgeest | 11 views
text q. by Scott Andrews | 8 views
18. " Online Video Service with unique GUI and solution for cable cutting.. What type of vc to look for? "
text q. by Forest Robin | 8 views
19. " in addition to the logos, is it a good idea to add User/Cient testimonials to the Pitch Deck? "
text q. by Andrew Bermudez | 8 views
video q. by RyanArchdeacon @Twitter | 8 views