Audience Questionsfor Mar. 21, 2012
text q. by David Smith | 96 views
03. " Given that the draft is thin a PG, would the Jazz be better off trading one/both #1s for a young PG? "
text q. by Zach Lancaster | 100 views
04. " Does DF's develop. have more to do with dev. skills at this point, or just confidence/aggresiveness? "
text q. by Barrett Johnson | 94 views
text q. by Lord_Chadeous @Twitter | 98 views
06. " With the def of 4 rookies/2nd Years,can we afford a more attacking PG/shooter in future drafts? "
text q. by Phillip Malone | 90 views
07. " At any point during this year will Ty go with Favors to finish a game with Paul or Al on the bench? "
text q. by Ryne Jones | 87 views
text q. by Cade Shiozaki | 84 views
09. " Does drafting a scoring PG vs pure PG better in Corbins offense with multiple entry passers to post? "
text q. by Derek Peterson | 88 views
10. " why dont we wait for a screener to be set before taking off? a new trend? laziness? or no patience? "
text q. by Mike Jones | 85 views
11. " Did you read David Thorpe's article on the top picks and where he would place them now? Thoughts? "
text q. by Maren Baumgartner | 94 views
12. " What did you think of Demarre Carroll last night and how do you see him fitting in in the rotation? "
text q. by CJ_Pronk @Twitter | 83 views
13. " Which HC is doing the best w/ their roster: UTH, HOU, DEN, MIN, or PHX (all fighting for 7/8th)? "
text q. by iPrinceJester @Twitter | 81 views
14. " Is there a star you could see the jazz aquiring through free agency or trades over the next few yrs? "
video q. by Chris Romriell | 86 views
text q. by Doug Payne | 74 views
text q. by Yin Li | 68 views
text q. by Jake S | 72 views
text q. by Kyle Kirkham | 78 views
text q. by Dustin LaMarr | 71 views
20. " If Ty tries to reduce Al's or Pauls minutes next season, how do you think they'll respond to that? "
text q. by Rob Singleton | 67 views
21. " What is better for the franchise long-term, 4-6 playoff games against OKC or an extra lottery pick? "
text q. by Marcus Baker | 73 views
text q. by Bred Budder | 75 views
23. " Are Hayward's problems at the rim (20% get blocked) simply a matter of strength or is that a skill? "
text q. by K P | 73 views
text q. by Kade Jones | 60 views
text q. by Joe Preston | 59 views
text q. by Rob Singleton | 66 views