09.. "also ed and I am a prof alpha testing at Cal Poly SLO. Team members part time. Is that an issue?"
text question asked by Marianne Wolf | 29 views
Audience Questionsfor Mar. 26, 2012
02. " I just got in to the presentation, where are we able to find information on the mixers, roundtable? "
text q. by Devin Lee | 8 views
03. " Can OC SeedTrack help those who will be forming a company in another country? If not, any advice? "
text q. by Toussainttech @Twitter | 5 views
text q. by Ruchi Mitra | 4 views
text q. by Sergio Pinon | 5 views
07. " What range of capital do angel investor groups typically invest in early stage seed companies? "
text q. by Robert Kiraz | 271 views
08. " What % of company does TCA expect for a seed? When is a company too far along for a seed? Strategy? "
text q. by Russ Dollinger | 9 views
09. " also ed and I am a prof alpha testing at Cal Poly SLO. Team members part time. Is that an issue? "
text q. by Marianne Wolf | 29 views
10. " How are advisors or board members (non-invested) typically compensated in early stage companies? "
text q. by Steven Meyer | 3 views
11. " Do we need to worry about pre&post money valuation at seed? Do we need any experience in due dillige "
text q. by Devin Lee | 3 views
12. " Should an entrepreneur pitch to the "milestone" or the whole business plan more than seed cap? "
text q. by Andy Gizara | 1 views