12.. "How do you approach pastors when contending for expensive equipment?"
text question asked by Rich Fewell | 109 views
Audience Questionsfor Jun. 12, 2012
01. " The host begins the Dennis Choy, Pastor of Communication and Production, North Coast Church event "
video q. by Jim Wagner | 531 views
02. " how would you start that? walking up to someone and saying how is your spirtual like could be strang "
text q. by Jonathan Hood | 540 views
05. " ? type of training do you suggest for some1 w/no tech background starting in church tech & media? "
text q. by Alisha Davis | 196 views
text q. by Naya Miller | 122 views
text q. by Bill Gingerich | 200 views
08. " How closely do your weekend live production teams (tech) work with your post production teams? "
text q. by GrantMuirhead @Twitter | 123 views
text q. by Jason Miller | 113 views
11. " What's the difference betweendoing things well & doing things excellent as a ministry leader? Tips? "
text q. by John Weaver | 158 views
text q. by Rich Fewell | 109 views
13. " Any tips for transitioning the band & singers from wedges to in-ear-monitors? How do we make it easy "
text q. by GrantMuirhead @Twitter | 115 views
14. " What is your philosophy on metronome/click tracks for a worship team and how do you get them onboard "
text q. by John Weaver | 109 views
15. " When do you cross that line between volunteers and paid staff (asking volunteers for 20+ hrs per wk) "
text q. by TheHomecoming @Twitter | 119 views
text q. by Jason Miller | 134 views