05.. "Do you think CL can be a force to encourage humanitarian work & support growth in photography?"
text question asked by Virginia Smith | 132 views
Audience Questionsfor Jun. 20, 2012
video q. by Donald Giannatti | 346 views
text q. by Charles Tibbs | 410 views
text q. by Em Thomas | 201 views
text q. by Lily Dale | 256 views
05. " Do you think CL can be a force to encourage humanitarian work & support growth in photography? "
text q. by Virginia Smith | 132 views
text q. by Virginia Smith | 110 views
text q. by Todd White | 97 views
08. " What are some things you can do to make sure your 'vision' stays fresh. Ways to avoid patterns? "
text q. by MoWilsonPhoto @Twitter | 91 views
09. " Are people missing the point that the technique isn't the art? But it's a part of improving it? "
text q. by Scooter Pie | 101 views
text q. by Em Thomas | 95 views
11. " Do you think that the growing video&orphoto fusion is going to impact photography besides weddings? "
text q. by Virginia Smith | 87 views
text q. by Eric Muetterties | 85 views
13. " Kenna, what is the photography scene like in northern Washington?? Bellingham?? Is Seattle the hub?? "
text q. by Scooter Pie | 88 views
14. " In the age of the web, how important is location when it comes to where a photograher lives? "
text q. by Bob Knill | 78 views
15. " Do you feel it is insane for a Photographer to move states by choice & rebuild their clientele? "
text q. by romonia isaac | 75 views