Audience Questionsfor Aug. 14, 2012
video q. by NYU Steinhardt | 108 views
02. " I will haave to take prerequisites for the Occupational T. Program. When is the best time to apply? "
text q. by Nikia Robertson | 8 views
text q. by Fauve Johnson | 8 views
05. " When should I start the application process if I am interested in going to NYU for August 2013 "
text q. by Vaida Kazlauskaitė | 10 views
text q. by Ashley Rewolinski | 7 views
07. " When should GREs be completed for fall '13? What if we are taking a subject test (i.e., psychology)? "
text q. by Neesha Mathur | 5 views
08. " If I have a master's degree in education, do you recommend the master's program or the cartificate? "
text q. by Amanda Kim | 4 views
09. " Are applicants evaluated on a rolling basis or are they all evaluated together after the deadline? "
text q. by Claire Chaney | 9 views
10. " If we got a bad grade in our academic career do we explain it on statement of purpose or resume? "
text q. by stacy Simmons | 5 views
text q. by MeganBSchool @Twitter | 5 views
12. " Should I wait to be accepted into the college before I can schedule a graduate music audition? "
text q. by Brooke Harris | 8 views
text q. by Byron Tsabetsaye | 9 views
text q. by Cathy Torres | 8 views
15. " what information must be written in the transcripts for application, and if it must be authenticated "
text q. by carolina lopez | 9 views
16. " How long does it take to find out if you are accepted into a NYU graduate program? -Dawnesha Faison "
text q. by Dawnesha Faison | 10 views
17. " I want to do a PhD and post-doc at NYU because of the faculty. Should I mention this in my app? "
text q. by Paul Letendre | 6 views
18. " Until when (after submitting the application) can GRE/TOEFL scores be handed in by internationals? "
text q. by Thomas Kiefer | 5 views
text q. by Vanessa Mahapatra | 6 views
text q. by Maria Simone | 4 views
21. " Does NYU provides help for finding accomodation for international studentsduring the master studies? "
text q. by Diego Doria | 3 views
text q. by Nicole Bryant | 2 views
23. " How many people typically apply to the counseling for mental hea MA program & how many are accepted? "
text q. by Julie Ellis | 1 views
24. " For the HESA-MA, a criteria is undergrad leadership. How much weight is given to that specific area? "
text q. by Emilie Buse | 1 views
25. " If you can't make it to NYC for a tour date on a weekday can you still schedule one for the weekend? "
text q. by stacy Simmons | 2 views
26. " Advice for applicants living outside ny state who cannot easily attend info sessions and interviews? "
text q. by Melody Kahane | 2 views
text q. by Cami Davidson | 3 views
text q. by Amber Taylor | 2 views
29. " So I can take missing prereqs for the MSNutrition at NYU, it will not hurt my chances of getting in? "
text q. by Charmaine Browne | 2 views
text q. by Adriana Tostado | 2 views
31. " Do you recommend that we reach out to professors that we are interested in doing research with? "
text q. by Aixa Marchand | 3 views
text q. by catalina gomez | 3 views
34. " If applying for Fall 2013 PhD should we reach out to faculty w/ shared research interests now? "
text q. by Monica Clark | 6 views
text q. by Stephanie A | 5 views
text q. by Magdalena Kaczmarska | 2 views
37. " Explain more about the financial aid application for PhD students? (Media, Culture and Comm). "
text q. by Trudy H. | 2 views
38. " Would a lack of relevant work experience be a disadvantage in an application for a Master's in MCC? "
text q. by Laura Davis | 1 views
text q. by Jacoba-Anna Bol | 3 views
40. " Are there opportunities for cross-disciplinary research in the PhD Media, Culture and Communication? "
text q. by Linda Lauro Lazin | 2 views
text q. by melissa chase | 3 views
text q. by Franchesca Cortez | 4 views
43. " Is it better to enroll as a full-time or a part-time student for a PhD, if you have a full-time job? "
text q. by Adia Keeler | 1 views
text q. by Leanda McConney | 3 views
text q. by Alyssa Tong | 6 views
46. " Can you complete two programs at once, such as ECE Special Education and Occupational Therapy? "
text q. by edras_dy @Twitter | 4 views
47. " The GRE is not required for the MA program I'm interested in, does it help me if I submit scores? "
text q. by Alexander Monrreal | 2 views
text q. by Melody Kahane | 4 views