Audience Questionsfor Jun. 28, 2012
02. " What do you think the odds are Paul is involved with a trade to the Blazers for one of their picks. "
text q. by Joseph Hurst | 104 views
03. " if we can acquire a mid/late 1st rd this year; would LA take Al/Paul + Raja/Burks + pick for Gasol? "
text q. by Matthew Ott | 80 views
text q. by 1tobeamup @Twitter | 82 views
05. " do you think Burks can be the point? how does that impact the draft/free agency/resigning tinsley? "
text q. by Matthew Banks | 89 views
06. " What's going on David? Well looks like D-Will will choose to stay with the Nets over Dallas shocked? "
text q. by Felipe Garza | 78 views
text q. by Shane Otvos | 83 views
text q. by Gene Mikhailov | 74 views
09. " If Kidd-gilchrest falls and the jazz find a way to get him, are we the best defense in the league? "
text q. by James Hansen | 74 views
text q. by iPrinceJester @Twitter | 72 views
12. " If Lillard is taken by the Kings at 5 do you think a Trade is in mind for some of their PG's? "
text q. by Braun Bailey | 67 views
13. " Do you see the Jazz making fundamental offense changes w/ non traditional PG Harris/Burks/Other? "
text q. by downrightdave @Twitter | 65 views
text q. by Dave Sherratt | 65 views
15. " Will the Jazz take advantage of trading the expiring contracts of Al or Devon H? What value & when? "
text q. by david rogers | 61 views
16. " If HOU could get a pick for Chase then you would think AL, SAP, and DEV could demand better than 18 "
text q. by Kyle Patterson | 63 views
17. " You mentioned in Tipoff that the jazz might have an opening with Sacto. What do we have they'd want? "
text q. by Chris Streadbeck | 59 views
text q. by Garrett Faylor | 56 views
19. " I've heard Devin Harris has been told not to workout with the Jazz? Is this true, being traded? "
text q. by CTD_Blog @Twitter | 62 views
20. " Why are some sayin Jazz struggling to get into lottery? If they really wanted to they could. Right? "
text q. by vargoballin @Twitter | 60 views
text q. by Jacob Simmons | 57 views
22. " Are there any of the four young kids the jazz would be willing to part with for the right deal? "
text q. by mvpete @Twitter | 56 views
text q. by JeremyinSP @Twitter | 56 views
text q. by Hector Perez | 52 views
text q. by Rayhowze @Twitter | 55 views
text q. by RobMSF @Twitter | 54 views
text q. by Todd Kerr | 51 views
29. " PJ3 has worked out at P3 all summer. Could get him mid 1st. Could he play the 3 for us? Worth it? "
text q. by dbreezee1 @Twitter | 50 views
30. " How are the big man minutes distrubuted if neither Al or Millsap is moved. Or is that a given? "
text q. by kevin huynh | 52 views
31. " I like Jeremy Evans, but can he really be a legitimate backup? Many fans are insisting he can. "
text q. by Henry Smith | 54 views
text q. by Its_Beto @Twitter | 57 views
33. " If we come out of the draft without any moves, and go into the year basically the same is that good? "
text q. by Aaron Roark | 56 views
text q. by david rogers | 72 views
text q. by Spencer Wixom | 54 views
text q. by Luke McDermott | 53 views
40. " Would portland have interest in harris for say pick 11? or perhaps a harris/ milsap combo deal? "
text q. by Aaron Roark | 56 views
text q. by Maren Baumgartner | 53 views
text q. by kevin huynh | 53 views
43. " Isn't every suggested replacement for Harris, not an improvement to the roster? I am Buster Posey. "
video q. by Keith Shirts | 48 views
text q. by Brett Ferre | 47 views
45. " If this Mo Williams trade goes through, do you think the Jazz would be content with our pgs for now? "
text q. by Trey Killeen | 49 views
text q. by brettdansie @Twitter | 30 views
48. " Send Jefferson to Houston for Kevin Martin and one of their first round picks? HOU won't get DW! "
text q. by shane evans | 0 views
text q. by Ken Frei | 0 views