08.. "Max is 140 characters - fyi"
text question asked by nadine monette | 21 views
Audience Questionsfor Aug. 1, 2012
video q. by Paul Hill | 46 views
05. " You are very inspiring. I listen to you last week. Can you please tell a bit about boot camp? "
text q. by Raj P | 14 views
text q. by Maribel Ceballos | 15 views
09. " I have been told to plonk my name in the headline so 3rds/4ths can find me? What's your view Paul? "
text q. by Gary Newbury | 14 views
12. " How should a Headline look with all the key words in Place, and will these appear in my Profile? "
text q. by jim geraghty | 12 views
text q. by jim geraghty | 11 views
14. " At the end of your webinar could you please repeat the name of the business card app for your phone "
text q. by John Harber | 11 views
text q. by jim geraghty | 10 views
16. " Can I omit certain contacts so that they don't see my updates, without taking them off my linkedin "
text q. by Wayne Gillespie | 10 views
18. " Stirling Munro, he was a break through.....he's a CPO in food, you name it, he knows his onions "
text q. by Gary Newbury | 10 views
19. " I added key words after my name & it changed my url as a result. Should I try to change my URL back? "
text q. by Don Dinnin | 7 views
text q. by nadine monette | 8 views
text q. by Navgeet B | 6 views
text q. by Errol Chapman | 6 views